Anyone know of any good YouTube Contests to get exposure?

LoudMouthZander

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a gaming channel and was wondering if anyone knew of any YouTube contests that's currently going on, particularly for gaming if possible. Is it a good way to get some exposure, even if you don't win?

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'd recommend keeping an eye out for PewDiePie's or Rob D yke's (YTTalk is censoring his actual name xD) YouTube contests. They usually have a contest every year or so, if memory serves correct.

LoudMouthZander

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd recommend keeping an eye out for PewDiePie's or Rob D yke's (YTTalk is censoring his actual name xD) YouTube contests. They usually have a contest every year or so, if memory serves correct.
Awesome. I'll keep an eye out for those contests. Thanks!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Or maybe just go on others channels, and make comments related to the video, to get people talking!

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Or maybe just go on others channels, and make comments related to the video, to get people talking!
I think this is one of the best methods I have to agree, but it works better with smaller channels because there will be less comments and yours will be visible!
But there is nothing bad in desiring for a shot out and yeah Pewds does it, but for the requirements you need to have at least 500 subs so you need more work before that.

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i dont know of any in this era of youtube a few years ago i knew lots of channels who featured videos or other channels but its sort of a dead trend now i havent seen anyone do them in a while.