Anyone know how to use the new annotations feature?

Traveling Fever

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not sure if this is new or not but I really dig it! I have only seen this on Casey Neistat's videos and a few others. When you get to the end of his videos he has a few options like a image of his face and you can click on it to subscribe. He also has a image of a video and if you click it, it will go to that video and this also works on mobile.

I just like it so much better than the annotations I am currently using that youtube gives you. It just allows the user to click on areas of the video without the annoying boxes that pop up. Does anyone know how to do this?[DOUBLEPOST=1470791079,1470790519][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I just found it, it looks like it is not available for my channel as of yet. I guess this is going to be a new end screen & annotations. Thank you YouTube!

Johnny_Seagull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Yeah they're only available to a few big YouTubers so far.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the main YouTube discussion forum because the site support thread is for specific questions/suggestions about YTtalk instead of YouTube. ^_^

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Im so excited for when it comes to us, i wont need my outro anymore so i have already planned on how else i can advertise my social media in a pretty little way, also i dont think people are watching long enough to get to my outro or reading my description to see my social media pages anyway so, i thought it just wasnt out in the uk yet haha its nice to know its still not nearly everywhere

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am not sure if this is new or not but I really dig it! I have only seen this on Casey Neistat's videos and a few others. When you get to the end of his videos he has a few options like a image of his face and you can click on it to subscribe. He also has a image of a video and if you click it, it will go to that video and this also works on mobile.

I just like it so much better than the annotations I am currently using that youtube gives you. It just allows the user to click on areas of the video without the annoying boxes that pop up. Does anyone know how to do this?[DOUBLEPOST=1470791079,1470790519][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I just found it, it looks like it is not available for my channel as of yet. I guess this is going to be a new end screen & annotations. Thank you YouTube!

I've moved your thread to the editing / recording forum. :)

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
I've been leaving my end screen empty for the past 6 videos, in anticipation of the new end cards, but they're just not coming :crying22: