Other Anyone in Arizona

Moonlight

I'm looking to meet some YouTube friends that live in or around Mesa Arizona. I am interested in doing collabs, I like doing cooking tutorials, but I'm open to more. I'm LDS, so I keep my channel clean.

I'm looking to meet some YouTube friends that live in or around Mesa Arizona. I am interested in doing collabs, I like doing cooking tutorials, but I'm open to more. I'm LDS, so I keep my channel clean.
I live out in Chandler. I do mostly dog videos and some GoPro stuff. The weather is finally getting good out here!

I am in Gilbert, AZ and might be interested! My email is bluntbrittanychannel@gmail.com if you want to brainstorm or meet up! What ideas for a video do you have in mind? Also, whats your channel link and I will check it out!
I'm out in Chandler... I do mostly dog videos, so it's tough to collab. I have plenty of ideas that most people would never do but I'd like to watch, I don't know how crazy you are though lol.

I am down for crazy!!! What ideas do you have in mind haha?? my email is bluntbrittanychannel@gmail.com if you want to brainstorm ideas! P.s. i love dogs haha!
Some of the things are very bizarre, I doubt anybody will ever do them so I've kind of given up on suggesting some of these ideas. Who knows maybe one day I may do them just so I can see it lol. These guys do some weird things that kind of seem like I suggested

Some of the things are very bizarre, I doubt anybody will ever do them so I've kind of given up on suggesting some of these ideas. Who knows maybe one day I may do them just so I can see it lol. These guys do some weird things that kind of seem like I suggested
HAHAHA some of their vidoes are hilarious! I love pranking people so I would do some of these haha

Back