Anybody Help me out?

apollo24

Reaction score
Hello, I'm apollo24 on youtube, I did start off in the Beginning with KSP Videos, But then I decided It's Time to move onto Among Us, I put 4-5 Hours Into Video production, 20-30 minutes of recording, 3-4 Hours of Editing, and The remaining time which Is usually 1 Hour or Half an Hour is Spent on thumbnails, In my opinion, for a Small Content creator, That Is perfect. I've tried my hardest to Make my Videos stand out, I've Made my Thumbnails Look Some-what good In todays Standards, I've Titled them Related to the video I made, I've tagged, Yet I still Get 15-20 Views for a Channel with Over 120 Subscribers, 1, are these normal View Counts, and 2, If they aren't What are some ways I could Possibly Improve my Channel/videos?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, can I see the video? You can also put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
1. view count is fine
2. a lot of things can be done to improve channel

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You need to be patient and give the algorithm time to understand what your channel and niche is about. Upload consistently, but give it 3-6 months for views and subs to rise. YouTube is a long term game.