Frankie95

Reaction score
Helloooo,
I just started youtube and I have like 56 subs. I made a couple of videos so far because I started like 8 days ago or so, but each of my two videos have reached a 100+ views on the first day of their uploads. I am not boasting I'm just saying that I really take the quality of my videos in terms of editing and content quite seriously and I am serious about youtube. If you're looking to collab with me please reply and if you wanna make sure I'm legit just go on to my channel, watch my videos and hopefully you can make up your mind. Type in FrankobizTV on youtube to find my channel(btw this is directed to both males and females). Please leave your link or channel names down below in the comment section so I can look you up too.
THANKS !

Celsus

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Helloooo,
I just started youtube and I have like 56 subs. I made a couple of videos so far because I started like 8 days ago or so, but each of my two videos have reached a 100+ views on the first day of their uploads. I am not boasting I'm just saying that I really take the quality of my videos in terms of editing and content quite seriously and I am serious about youtube. If you're looking to collab with me please reply and if you wanna make sure I'm legit just go on to my channel, watch my videos and hopefully you can make up your mind. Type in FrankobizTV on youtube to find my channel(btw this is directed to both males and females). Please leave your link or channel names down below in the comment section so I can look you up too.
THANKS !

Your channel links not working mate, you might also want to give an idea what kind of collaboration you want to do that way people don't pass you over.
For example my channels a gaming/commentary channel. If that is yours than list a few games that you want to work on, if you wanted scripted, or just random.
Also the forum doesn't allow linking channels outside of your profile, so if you want people to check you out you'll have to fix your link.

Good luck on finding people to work with mate ^.^