Vlog Any vloggers around san bernardino, rivererside or even los angeles looking to collab contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looking for any type of collab not to distant from us to help grow each others channels. If you have any ideas or questions contact us so we can figure it out together and develop a better understanding.

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whats up dude I live in chino which is kinda in san bernadino area. But i would be down to collab. I make vlogs too. It's kinda late but hope you guys are still down to collab lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, how are you? I have been testing some different vlog styles and trying to find my "niche" in the past couple months. I am ready to get back into it with my new concept and am looking for collabors in the Los Angeles / Long Beach / Orange County area. I am in Long Beach, a tad far, but worth it for some good contet! Lets chat when you have a chance!

Stuart

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, how are you? I have been testing some different vlog styles and trying to find my "niche" in the past couple months. I am ready to get back into it with my new concept and am looking for collabors in the Los Angeles / Long Beach / Orange County area. I am in Long Beach, a tad far, but worth it for some good contet! Lets chat when you have a chance!

Stuart

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.