Any tips for recording in OBS?

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Recently I have started recording with OBS because GeForce had too many inconsistencies. Just wondered if anyone has any small tips or pieces of advice?

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use OBS to record my gameplay videos, and i used to stream here and there on twitch using it. what advice are you looking for?

Reactions: ImChazza

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use OBS to record my gameplay videos, and i used to stream here and there on twitch using it. what advice are you looking for?
I've watched a couple guides on YouTube on the best settings to record with. So far everything seems to work great! Just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions from their experience of using OBS. Maybe a certain setting lags the software or someone might love using a specific feature when recording. Just general tips for anyone to use :)

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im pretty much doing the exact same thing you are doing. I didn't really see a need to complicate it lol OBS is already complicated enough. Im not sure what you mean by "features" if it's some sort of effect with sound or visuals..i usually take care of on the editing end.

Reactions: ImChazza

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im pretty much doing the exact same thing you are doing. I didn't really see a need to complicate it lol OBS is already complicated enough. Im not sure what you mean by "features" if it's some sort of effect with sound or visuals..i usually take care of on the editing end.
Yeah it's compliacted but like anything, when you know how to, it's easy. And yeah features can mean anything that you're able to utilise in the program