Any thoughts about iMovie?

EpicCrusher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm considering using iMovie editor software and wondering if anyone has experience with this?
Good or bad experiences?

In my case, I think I do not need a very expensive editor software. I will just edit/cut video where I crushing things and add some music.

Thanks for all opinions!

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
That's what I'll be using on my iPad to start with, I'm not going to be doing many edits as I want to be as authentic as possible. I'll only be using it to cut videos and add text/overlays which iMovie does the job for.

Reactions: EpicCrusher

EpicCrusher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's what I'll be using on my iPad to start with, I'm not going to be doing many edits as I want to be as authentic as possible. I'll only be using it to cut videos and add text/overlays which iMovie does the job for.
Yeh, that's what I will be using it for too. Not color grading stuff!
All the honor of those who want it to be as authentic as possible, so maybe iMovie do the job for that.

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Yeh, that's what I will be using it for too. Not color grading stuff!
All the honor of those who want it to be as authentic as possible, so maybe iMovie do the job for that.
All the basics you need are good enough on iMovie.

There are people who like to edit every detail of their video which is fair play but not on iMovie. I'm going to be focusing on vlogs myself and if I edit too much it won't seem real which is why iMovie works for the essential edits.

Reactions: EpicCrusher

EpicCrusher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All the basics you need are good enough on iMovie.

There are people who like to edit every detail of their video which is fair play but not on iMovie. I'm going to be focusing on vlogs myself and if I edit too much it won't seem real which is why iMovie works for the essential edits.
Thanks for your opinion and I think you are absolutely right!
Will love to see how your videos become :)