Vlog Any Small YouTubers Out There???

KeepCruzing

Hey guys my name is Christian and I am a rising sophomore in college and wanted to see if there was anybody who wanted to support each other and potentially be good friends!

I also wanted to see if there were any incoming college students so I could do a Q&A about college, so please comment down some questions you guys have about college! Thank you for your time!

I jus started my YouTube channel damn this ain't easy[DOUBLEPOST=1535171719,1535171650][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know how to link in the right name format so that ppl can view my channel from this site... Someone help me out

Hey guys my name is Christian and I am a rising sophomore in college and wanted to see if there was anybody who wanted to support each other and potentially be good friends!

I also wanted to see if there were any incoming college students so I could do a Q&A about college, so please comment down some questions you guys have about college! Thank you for your time!

Not sure what you mean by support each other. and I'm not in college but I'd be happy to help in any way I can :)[DOUBLEPOST=1535340907,1535340520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I jus started my YouTube channel damn this ain't easy[DOUBLEPOST=1535171719,1535171650][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know how to link in the right name format so that ppl can view my channel from this site... Someone help me out
You'll click on your profile on the top right of the website next to your conversations, scroll down to where it says youtube channel URL Type and check the appropriate boxes or none at all if you have a /c/ URL

Hey I'm a small youtuber :)

I would love to help out with some college questions. I'm in my final year, so kinda different fase. I do like to help out where I can

New tuber here too! welcome! good luck to your channel. I had a look at one of them. USA college life sounds fun lol

I'm a small YouTuber, we just broke 70 subscribers. Our videos are Vlog style. Although I am not really in college, I am still somewhat young (24) so I can offer any support you may need!

Back