Any of you can tell me about Channel Frederator Network(MCN)?

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They offer 70/30 contract, 1 year lock-in, you have to reach 100USD threshold until you will get payed. However, what bothered me the most is their marketing requirements. Necessary incorporation of their logos, adding their links to your YouTube suggestions and they have right to use your content to promote their network even after you have leaved the network. Also they have sole discretion about how they will promote, advertise and use your content.
If you are really interested in what they offer, you should check their website "google type frederator network" and click join. You will see their whole contract and just check "Company services". There is just too much stuff to type here.

Last edited:

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Of all of the networks that have contacted me, they're the only one I ever considered. I've talked to them a few times and, while they seemed incredibly nice and helpful, in the end I didn't see any reason to join.

While it's nice to see a network that's focusing on and understands the problems with animation channels, I found that they simply wanted too much for too little for me. I was tempted- if only to join their community of artists, but them refusing to change the 70/30 split, year long commitment, or make any written promises regarding promotions completely turned me off.

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
they are is Animation content.