Any Ideas for my Travel Vlog?

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm about to go on vacation to Florida very soon. Any ideas for camera tricks, or things to film, or anything else that could make my vlogs as awesome as being there?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe you could do an informative travel blog, explaining what you are filming and what your thoughts are on and so forth!

I just shoot some footage of the city or country I am in, while sometimes mentioning what it is i am filming. but that is just me!

Ho0Ly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Florida is very flat and you get a vast skyline with lots of natural light to work with.... Unless it's raining (you can count on it). If you travel on I-4 it's pretty much all under construction right now. All of it. Actually I'm pretty sure the whole state is under construction of some sort right now :p

Film whatever you do and wherever you go. See if any sorts of themes spring up, and go with that. Make it cohesive and fun.

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe you could do an informative travel blog, explaining what you are filming and what your thoughts are on and so forth!

I just shoot some footage of the city or country I am in, while sometimes mentioning what it is i am filming. but that is just me!
Good idea! Thanks for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1499456713,1499456652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Florida is very flat and you get a vast skyline with lots of natural light to work with.... Unless it's raining (you can count on it). If you travel on I-4 it's pretty much all under construction right now. All of it. Actually I'm pretty sure the whole state is under construction of some sort right now :p

Film whatever you do and wherever you go. See if any sorts of themes spring up, and go with that. Make it cohesive and fun.
I'm going to try and film at least something everyday. So I'll keep this stuff in mind and hopefully it works out! :)

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if you are driving then film some of the trip down there. Turn the camera outward it could be nice. I'm kind of partial to that method. Otherwise just study up on where you are going and try to find some interesting places to go that normally wouldnt be noticed. It will help you stand out.

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well if you are driving then film some of the trip down there. Turn the camera outward it could be nice. I'm kind of partial to that method. Otherwise just study up on where you are going and try to find some interesting places to go that normally wouldnt be noticed. It will help you stand out.
Will definitely do this stuff, thanks for the help!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you go see any landmarks you can make a particular video specifically about that, and then maybe people who are planning to visit Florida will search out your video?

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe not only include the spectacular things, but also the very normal things, like the hotel room, restaurant, cozy little places. The spectacular aspects in the foreground, but add some normal stuff to it that isn't exactly breathtaking,but it adds to the authenticity. Your viewers will feel more like they're there with you.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could write reviews on restaurants, share healthy tips, or place you can go while visiting a specific place.