Any Good Partnerships someone could tell me about

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I wanted to ask if there are any recommendations of a partnership (except Freedom) why except freedom? Because freedom takes so much taxes when I get the monthly money (I'm not English so I don't know how to say some words, sorry :p) And I don't have that many subscribers join famebit or something like that :p

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As you said, you are a small channel. Networks don't care about small channels. End of story. I would recommend joining AdSense.

Reactions: xxheathermarie

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As you said, you are a small channel. Networks don't care about small channels. End of story. I would recommend joining AdSense.
Thats true i should start doing some daily uplods lol so i can get a larger fan base

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You will not gain anything from a network that you cannot do for yourself for free. I've been contacted by many networks, and I always ask them how they can help me in ways that I cannot help myself... And their answer is always a dance around the question. Simple answer, they can't. They "charge" you for a service that you can do on your own. Until you are gaining a large amount of daily views and subscribers (like a thousand subs a day), a network is not going to help you, but take from you.

Best of luck.