Gaming Any good Creators out there?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I'm an inconsistent YouTuber with 16K+ Subs (trying to change that "inconsistent" ).
I make Funny Moments type videos. Right now I'm enjoying Minecraft, but not shy to playing new games.
Looking to possibly make videos with new people. Sub count doesn't matter, just interested in the quality of someone's content.
Trying to grow my audience and make some friends along the way, if anyone posts similar content give us a shout, would love to work with some new upcoming Creators.

BTW: I may not reply right away, a bit busy.... K BYE!!

DrChronicle

Reaction score
Hey im down i got a discord server full of people who love to collab tell me if you wanna join hit me up on discord DrChronicle#9811

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I'm an inconsistent YouTuber with 16K+ Subs (trying to change that "inconsistent" ).
I make Funny Moments type videos. Right now I'm enjoying Minecraft, but not shy to playing new games.
Looking to possibly make videos with new people. Sub count doesn't matter, just interested in the quality of someone's content.
Trying to grow my audience and make some friends along the way, if anyone posts similar content give us a shout, would love to work with some new upcoming Creators.

Can I collab with you, I have Fortnite and Dead by Daylight

SpruceFish

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hi, honestly i just looked at your sub count and now i wanna collab. But i am just wondering what you think about cursing and dark humor, because that might be an important factor to consider

HastaLaVidaYT

Reaction score
Hi I am really interested. I’ve been trying to find a group to collab with for over a year. Hopefully we can make some epic moments! HastaLaVida#6568

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i am also rly interested. I think it could be a lot of fun to have a group to collab with so if you still need someone you can msg me on discord. My user is ✧・゚Crazy_KupKakes・゚✧#5559