Gaming Any funny PC/PS4 Gamers out there who want to collab?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you edit and make fantastic thumbnails? Are you ready to collab and grow your YouTube channel like a potato growing roots? You've came to the right place!

What I'm looking for:
Sub count: Who tf cares?
Games: Any with co-op or multiplayer
Equipment: PC or PS4 and as long as I can hear you on your on the mic
If you could be funny and lighthearted that'd be great.. lol

If you're interested leave a comment down below and lets do this! We can talk on skype or chat on here!

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll happily collab, I've just started a new channel called ExcelHD which I'll be using from now on :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll happily collab, I've just started a new channel called ExcelHD which I'll be using from now on :)
Awesome bro! Do you want to play tonight or tomorrow? add me on Skype: dale1443
Also what times are you available? I live in the US and my time zone is mountain time

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably not tonight, another night though and i'm in the UK, it's 6:50 here

ItzPyro

Reaction score
Hey I'll collaborate with you if you'd like. I dont have the biggest channel. Thats why I'm here. To grow.. I play on ps4, what games are you interested in? Also my channel is ItzPyro 29 subs. Hit me up if your interested.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can you edit and make fantastic thumbnails? Are you ready to collab and grow your YouTube channel like a potato growing roots? You've came to the right place!

What I'm looking for:
Sub count: Who tf cares?
Games: Any with co-op or multiplayer
Equipment: PC or PS4 and as long as I can hear you on your on the mic
If you could be funny and lighthearted that'd be great.. lol

If you're interested leave a comment down below and lets do this! We can talk on skype or chat on here!
I would love to collabe with you bro! haha well I guess you met the right guy to collab with you IM SUPER HERE!!! LOL looking for funny peoples too bruh! well Im on PS4 :) and I live in philippines time zone here is 8:00+

Reactions: Michael Cayabyab

ItzPyro

Reaction score
Hey I would collaborate with you but the only game I have at the moment is black ops 3. Ill be getting gta 5 soon tho