Gaming Any FIFA Commentators in here?

Zippy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! I just thought that I would see if there are any FIFA commentators in here? If you are a FIFA commentator and would be interested in doing a dual commentary, let me know! I am on Xbox 360, so that would be preferred, but if you are on PS3, I am sure that we could work something out. :D

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey, i'm looking to start some sort of Pro Club series if your interested. I'm usually on xbox but the disc broke so it will be on PS.
Add my skype if your interested in doing this series :D

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I
Hey guys! I just thought that I would see if there are any FIFA commentators in here? If you are a FIFA commentator and would be interested in doing a dual commentary, let me know! I am on Xbox 360, so that would be preferred, but if you are on PS3, I am sure that we could work something out. :D
I have fifa 13 and Xbox 360 and would be really happy to do a dual commentary, we could both upload to our channels, I think we could both really benefit from this :D

Zippy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I

I have fifa 13 and Xbox 360 and would be really happy to do a dual commentary, we could both upload to our channels, I think we could both really benefit from this :D
Sounds like a plan! Hit me up on Xbox and we can go from there! :D
My gamertag is: TehRealZippy, it wouldn't let me have 'The'. :(

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sounds like a plan! Hit me up on Xbox and we can go from there! :D
My gamertag is: TehRealZippy, it wouldn't let me have 'The'. :(
Ah thats a shame and okay I will add you now mine is TheBlackHunterX so accept when you see mate.

DrFondoo

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm also a PS3 FIFA youtuber, I personally find post commentary much more fun than live commentary :D

videogameswithben

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well i usually do rpgs and stuff so i would love doing commentaries but they would only go on your channel as long as you put my name in there...that sound good? il do post com stuff too

DrFondoo

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well i usually do rpgs and stuff so i would love doing commentaries but they would only go on your channel as long as you put my name in there...that sound good? il do post com stuff too
If you're talking to me, yeah sure, I'll put a link to your channel in the video and in the description :)
Hey, i'm looking to start some sort of Pro Club series if your interested. I'm usually on xbox but the disc broke so it will be on PS.
Add my skype if your interested in doing this series :D
Added you on Skype if your still wanting to start that series