Any Advice?

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on how to get more people to check out your channel? Im trying to get more views on my videos, and I'm wondering how to do that. Thanks!

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Make some banging videos, some dank memes. But seriously make good content, speak to people, try not to push your channel too hard until you start feeling confident in your product

Reactions: Monsoon

Willyghee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make some banging videos, some dank memes. But seriously make good content, speak to people, try not to push your channel too hard until you start feeling confident in your product
Yeah what RiffRaff said! Make some killer content, connect with your audience and something I really think helps is promoting your videos on other social medias. So if you have a few followers on Twitter, Instagram or whatever let them know about it!

Good luck,
Will

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest put out good content and stay active! Post maybe 1-3 times a week. Depending on what your channel consists. You don't want to spam your audiences. This is what I've gather so far being here on the forum. This place is great to get views and to interact with other youtubers like ourselves. So good luck !!!!

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone have any advice on how to get more people to check out your channel? Im trying to get more views on my videos, and I'm wondering how to do that. Thanks!
I wish. thats the bane of a new youtuber is getting the recognition. I watch ever channel i comment on atlas once. figure its the least i could do.

P.S. your link doesn't work. try to fix it. ill see if i can find you other ways.[DOUBLEPOST=1465446608,1465446443][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would suggest put out good content and stay active! Post maybe 1-3 times a week. Depending on what your channel consists. You don't want to spam your audiences. This is what I've gather so far being here on the forum. This place is great to get views and to interact with other youtubers like ourselves. So good luck !!!!
I agree - you have to stay consistent. thats what killed my last channel. we had great videos. everyone always commented on our content but i relied on some people that were not into it.

Reactions: AllenSae