Another YouTube Hint

N8Squared

Reaction score
Confidence is a big key in maintaining your YouTube channel. Ive seen threads about being "nervous" to show friends. Not going to lie I have been bullied from making YouTube videos but at the end of the day your the one having fun filming it and that stuff. So what ever is said to you or makes you feel like you want to stop just think its normal to have bad feedback or haters, everyone has it. So if you want to have a good YouTube channel, always remember be confident in what you do and forget about the "haters".

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
COMPLETELY AGREED. NOW I FEEL PROUD OF MY CHANNEL NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME. ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE!

videoholics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agree when i started our first channel 4 years ago nobody was thinking that it will grow so much.
Confident and consistency is the key!

FoldingNotes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Commentator, Animator
I'm pretty hesitant in showing my channel to Facebook. Even right now I don't have the nerve to. No one really knows I run a blog.

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me a couple of months when I started this channel but now everyone knows, most of them don't bring it up or simply don't care so I'm fine with that :D

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I agree with everyone above. However, I'm glad I didn't ask for subscribers and show people the channel until I could get it looking nicer with channel art, trailer, etc. Just a few weeks to get my stuff in order is all I'm talking about.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm sure people are pretty tired of me promoting my channel on all my social media sites, LOL. When I first started to upload videos this year, I was very shy about it, but now it's definitely something I'm proud of. I spend enough time on it!

videoholics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are not confident in yourself, you should ask yourself a question "WHY!?" and if you can't be confident about what you are doing - maybe you should not do it :)
If you don't believe in yourself why should anybody do?
So if someone is thinking "Mm maybe i should not post that link on my profile" Its a sign that maybe no one will share your stuff , why should they when you yourself is not doing it.

P.S. Happy New Year All!!! Wish you lots of views, subscribers,new friends and collaborators!

Reactions: RBG

N8Squared

Reaction score
Thank you for all the feedback everyone :) , happy new year to you too and everyone else :D

Reactions: Redford1900

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree that having confidence in your channel and yourself is important, but if you don't have confidence starting out it's fine because you'll probably gain it along the way.

Reactions: Redford1900