Animation Animator for kids music videos

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi, I started a new channel bunnykittentv where I am making kids music and animating them into videos using after effects. If anyone wants to collaborate or partner together let me know! Looking for anything from 2D to 3D animators and especially if you like music too!

Reactions: lennart holterman

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey there! I’m in school now to become an animator and would love to collab in any way! Music and animation are always an amazing duo. Just curious: do you use any other software (besides after effects) and what’re some ideas you have for animations (like what kind of videos would you like to make for a kid centered audience)?
I checked out your channel and it seems really cool! Definitely a good amount of videos and fun content!

Last edited:

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I’m in school now to become an animator and would love to collab in any way! Music and animation are always an amazing duo. Just curious: do you use any other software (besides after effects) and what’re some ideas you have for animations (like what kind of videos would you like to make for a kid centered audience)?
I checked out your channel and it seems really cool! Definitely a good amount of videos and fun content!
Thanks, the kids music one just search bunnykittentv on YouTube to see it. I only have two videos on there so far. I use photoshop and illustrator, and I typically use premiere for editing but I’m doing the whole thing in after effects with these animations. That’s so cool that you’re in school for animation! Back when I was in school it was mostly using flash and I think that’s still widely used? What school do you go to? Would love to collaborate with you!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks, the kids music one just search bunnykittentv on YouTube to see it. I only have two videos on there so far. I use photoshop and illustrator, and I typically use premiere for editing but I’m doing the whole thing in after effects with these animations. That’s so cool that you’re in school for animation! Back when I was in school it was mostly using flash and I think that’s still widely used? What school do you go to? Would love to collaborate with you!
Just checked out both videos and really like the concept and channel! I’ve worked some in illustrator and am completely up for expanding my knowledge in both Photoshop and Illustrator. I also have experience in editing in Premiere Pro. Flash (which is now called Animate, or for some Flash Animate) was actually the first program I ever learned, so it definitely holds a soft spot in my heart. Yes, I have a passion for animation and want to improve my experiences in it in any way possible. Sadly, although my college is well known and high in my state, it is not notable for animation. To be honest, majority of my ability (which is still at the beginner level) has been from self-study. The school I’m in doesn’t have an official animation major, so instead my major is Film Studies with Emphasis in Animation. I hope to expand my self-studies enough, and maybe pay for some additional classes outside my college, so that I may eventually get to the level of other full-time animators.[DOUBLEPOST=1517547357,1517545831][/DOUBLEPOST]I can message you my contact info through Facebook if you'd like to talk further? I know I'm not completely experienced, but I hope that you can see my dedication towards animation and that I'm willing to learn further into these software in order to help make these videos with you

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
Id like to help! Provided that ill be helping and not doing the whole thing ha ha. I animate. Ive always wanted do something like this for the kiddies being that I'll be a dad one day.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
He there i watched your twinkle twinkle little star lullaby baby song video

Your music and graphics are very nice,..well done. I am also looking for people to collaborate with, i just don't really know how,....cause
i make stories without words for toddlers and pre-schoolers. So i talk with facial expressions and body language.

I struggle to think of a way how i could collaborate with somebody like you who has a channel with music for kids.

if you have ideas,...please let me know :)

Keturah Rose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
If you're still looking to collaborate with other animators, I'd love if you checked out my work on my youtube channel.
I've worked before with children's book illustrations and love the idea of using music + animation to entertain children.