An Introduction to my Channel - Feedback would be much appreciated!

Exotik

Reaction score
This is my introduction video to my channel - Exotik. I tried to keep it short and snappy, but would like some feedback on the quality of the video - Microphone, music, Intro, Outro, Name etc.
Thanks in Advance,
Exotik.

Video Link:
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC0rugUPi5-b5CCQi45pbNQ

Last edited:

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heyo there! I will happily give you a review so long as you remember that this is solely my opinion and nothing else.

So I watched all of your videos since you only have 3 and they are all appropriately timed, never going too high, which quite frankly is remarkable considering you're doing review videos, which tend to drag on for quite some time.

One thing I have to note right out of the gate is that you're obviously very informed about the items that you're reviewing, you give a crap ton of info on the items that you review and you do it quickly and accurately. I've seen professional reviewers out there, the ones with 100k+ subscribers who don't seem to cover all their corners as well as your videos have up to this point.

After watching your videos I can honestly say that I had to actually SEARCH for something to criticize that you could improve on, which is saying a lot for someone like me because I like to inform people on where they can improve, but quite frankly I just really enjoyed your videos, maybe if anything the intro could be a little shorter, not that 6 seconds is a lot or anything and I'm sure with such a small video time people will probably watch through it anyways, but as I said I literally had to dig to find something.

Your channel is very well done, I am honestly pretty envious of your ability to effortlessly talk in such an educated manor for such an extended duration of time. I was able to keep up with everything you were saying and I honestly felt like I learned pretty much everything about the items you were reviewing to give me enough of an idea of whether or not I'd want to purchase it (which is really the point of review videos at the end of the day)

I am actually going to subscribe to your channel, stay determined, and keep up the awesome work!

Exotik

Reaction score
Heyo there! I will happily give you a review so long as you remember that this is solely my opinion and nothing else.

So I watched all of your videos since you only have 3 and they are all appropriately timed, never going too high, which quite frankly is remarkable considering you're doing review videos, which tend to drag on for quite some time.

One thing I have to note right out of the gate is that you're obviously very informed about the items that you're reviewing, you give a crap ton of info on the items that you review and you do it quickly and accurately. I've seen professional reviewers out there, the ones with 100k+ subscribers who don't seem to cover all their corners as well as your videos have up to this point.

After watching your videos I can honestly say that I had to actually SEARCH for something to criticize that you could improve on, which is saying a lot for someone like me because I like to inform people on where they can improve, but quite frankly I just really enjoyed your videos, maybe if anything the intro could be a little shorter, not that 6 seconds is a lot or anything and I'm sure with such a small video time people will probably watch through it anyways, but as I said I literally had to dig to find something.

Your channel is very well done, I am honestly pretty envious of your ability to effortlessly talk in such an educated manor for such an extended duration of time. I was able to keep up with everything you were saying and I honestly felt like I learned pretty much everything about the items you were reviewing to give me enough of an idea of whether or not I'd want to purchase it (which is really the point of review videos at the end of the day)

I am actually going to subscribe to your channel, stay determined, and keep up the awesome work!
Thanks for you for taking the time to watch my videos, and for giving me lots of feedback. I really appreciate the kind words, and it is this which motivates me the most. In the future, i will make the intro a bit shorter, like you said too. Honestly, im so happy that you enjoyed the videos and you subscribed too.

Have a merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a happy new year!

Reactions: CautiousCrowe