Amateur YouTubers getting left behind

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
you should post your video in the correct part of the forum

But back to the topic of the thread
I feel that amateur youtubers will only get left behind because they don't want it bad enough. Also that youtube is not profitable for google and google is doing whatever it can to make it profitable. If more people helped each other out then youtube would be even better. This topic is something that will always be talked about over and over and over. Plus there's so many free videos, articles about how to succeed on youtube.
Youtube made google 3 billions dollars last year I would say that is profitable

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
[DOUBLEPOST=1350445731,1350445487][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me try reply again I actually made a comment I am sorry for whatever you think I did wrong, I commenting saying I am not even amateur yet and I might get lost in a youtube chatroom so please excuse me for adding a video like you did as well not trying to do anything wrong sir
my video is in my signature its all good man just trying to help out[DOUBLEPOST=1350447236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Youtube made google 3 billions dollars last year I would say that is profitable
yet they made 3 billion dollars I wonder how much of it went towards server farms

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting video/topic.

I think worst case scenario, someone will just start a new website and all us amateurs will move to a new location,
That's probably going to happen: now youtube is trying to make money and that's why they left the small youtuber behind and help the big ones.
When we'll all move somewhere else they'll regret what they are doing :devil: