Amateur YouTubers getting left behind

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
There was an article in the Chicago Tribune that talks about how the Amateur YouTuber is getting left behind. This is one of my favorite SEO guys who talks about the article

Im not even a amateur yet I may end up lost in some youtube chatroom....

you should post your video in the correct part of the forum

But back to the topic of the thread
I feel that amateur youtubers will only get left behind because they don't want it bad enough. Also that youtube is not profitable for google and google is doing whatever it can to make it profitable. If more people helped each other out then youtube would be even better. This topic is something that will always be talked about over and over and over. Plus there's so many free videos, articles about how to succeed on youtube.

youtube is very commercial these days. Maybe that is good for the overall purpose of the company, but it changes the game for the rest of us. I'm going to check out that video

I feel that amateur youtubers will only get left behind because they don't want it bad enough. Also that youtube is not profitable for google and google is doing whatever it can to make it profitable. If more people helped each other out then youtube would be even better. This topic is something that will always be talked about over and over and over. Plus there's so many free videos, articles about how to succeed on youtube.[/quot I actually made a comment about the subject I am sorry for whatever I did wrong
[DOUBLEPOST=1350445731,1350445487][/DOUBLEPOST]

I feel that amateur youtubers will only get left behind because they don't want it bad enough. Also that youtube is not profitable for google and google is doing whatever it can to make it profitable. If more people helped each other out then youtube would be even better. This topic is something that will always be talked about over and over and over. Plus there's so many free videos, articles about how to succeed on youtube.
Let me try reply again I actually made a comment I am sorry for whatever you think I did wrong, I commenting saying I am not even amateur yet and I might get lost in a youtube chatroom so please excuse me for adding a video like you did as well not trying to do anything wrong sir

Back