Am I the only one?

malen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there guys, it's me Maryline, 18 from the Philippines and there are a lot of stuff that stops me from regularly uploading videos... but the number one is the slow internet connection. and by slow... I mean SLOOOOOOOOOW... It takes me 10hrs to upload a 15min part of a shortfilm. if you are suffering like i am, how do you deal with it? please help me :)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sleep.

Eat.

go to school.

idk. I just let it download.

Reactions: malen

TheJNDuoPHL

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi there! We are also from the Philippines! I also feel the problems of very slow internet connection when uploading videos of our arcade fun. Although I lose patience sometimes because of the never-ending problem, I can deal with it by continuing the video upload in the next day if problems persist. You can cancel the upload and once you cancel it, there will be a 24-hour window which you can still upload the same video and in this case, it will continue the upload from where you left off instead of going back to start. Sorry for some grammar problems though.
- Jerenze :)

malen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sleep.

Eat.

go to school.

idk. I just let it download.
You're right. But it's just so freaking annoying. And there are times that I have to re-upload the whole video because there's an error with the internet connection.

Alan Lyne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im in UNI so the internet there is very good. Is there anywhere local like a cafe or something where you could upload it there?

malen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there! We are also from the Philippines! I also feel the problems of very slow internet connection when uploading videos of our arcade fun. Although I lose patience sometimes because of the never-ending problem, I can deal with it by continuing the video upload in the next day if problems persist. You can cancel the upload and once you cancel it, there will be a 24-hour window which you can still upload the same video and in this case, it will continue the upload from where you left off instead of going back to start. Sorry for some grammar problems though.
- Jerenze :)
Hey! It's good to meet fellow Filipiino youtubers here! Makes me feel less weird. Anyway, I didn't know about that 24-hour window thingy, thanks for the info man! It would really be a great help.[DOUBLEPOST=1460974652,1460974572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im in UNI so the internet there is very good. Is there anywhere local like a cafe or something where you could upload it there?
I wish there was. Honestly, the ISP's here aren't that good with providing quality service. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion! :D

Reactions: TheJNDuoPHL

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My videos never take that long, but they can takeup to 2 hours. I usually just let it be and go do something else, like watch TV or hang out with other human beings. BUT 10 HOURS IS SO MUCH! I don't know what I'd do for so long.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Its very sad to know about your internet uploading speeds. You should try to go to the outlets with wifi spots with highest uploading speed. Nevertheless, you can leave your video for uploading on youtube, till then you go to pizza hut, chillout with friends, play games, there are many more activities to do.

malen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My videos never take that long, but they can takeup to 2 hours. I usually just let it be and go do something else, like watch TV or hang out with other human beings. BUT 10 HOURS IS SO MUCH! I don't know what I'd do for so long.
Yep. It makes my patience go from 100 to 0 real quick.[DOUBLEPOST=1460984353,1460984230][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its very sad to know about your internet uploading speeds. You should try to go to the outlets with wifi spots with highest uploading speed. Nevertheless, you can leave your video for uploading on youtube, till then you go to pizza hut, chillout with friends, play games, there are many more activities to do.
I do. It's just that it's very frustrating.