• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

After 10 videos 100 subs and 2880 views!

Heyon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I started youtube a few weeks ago I was extremly, extremly self conscious about my videos how I sounded in them and also my format (the way i was presenting it). After reading comments from people and talking with complete strangers on the internet (who liked the content I am/was making) I began to feel comfortable with what I was making. At this point ( I do not want to sound cocky) I'm aware that my content isn't bad at all, it is decent at least. And I still dont think I fully understand how luck I am to be able to get 100 subs in a month and find people who I can entertain, but I want to say an un-official THANK YOU to everyone that has helped me get there.
To be completely honest maybe none of you know my channel because I am NEW here but still,

If you have surpassed the 100 subs mark I would love to hear how that felt and how long it took you to get there!

Reactions: DarkBolt

Saadioz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's amazing dude! :D
Congrats!

I still have a little bit more than half of the road left to 100 subs. ;)

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No where near there!!:confused: Congratulations!!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
More we make videos and get positive feedback, more we become CONFIDENT. Congratulations for 100 subs and 2K views. All the best for 200 subs and 3k.

Susan Ruth

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's awesome, hopefully you'll continue to grow!

Heyon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you to all of you ^_^ !