Advice on Growing...

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. I have been consistently uploading videos since mid July of this year. I've gotten pretty far but it's not what I hoped. I upload daily singleplayer videos and at least 1 multiplayer video a week. I seem to be stuck on subs and havent had any in a while. How is the best way I can get people to see my content other then just spamming it on reddit or discord servers (that doesnt really work good). What thinks can i improve on my channel? I have taken some of your advices about my thumbnails and tried to make them better. I have decent titles. I currently have around 1.5k subs but not alot like or comment. I want to be able to put out content that makes people want to sub but I don't know if thats what Im doing. Any helpful advice is welcome. LINK

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Feel you, I try to make videos shorter, leaving only the juiciest parts so as to waste less of viewer's time. You can try minimizing/shortening the cut scenes & showing less of the gameplay moments like action/suspense/thrills, basically making videos shorter but still juicy, so players have much to discover if they decide to play that.
spamming it on reddit or discord
I like reddit, how's discord?