Advice after hitting 25k subs

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I started on 9th of May 2017. I have more than 1 year on YouTube. I am making animated History-Educational Videos and I achieved more than 25k Subscribers. It's good, but it could have been better, and it will be!

What I learned in this 14 months? Well here are some real facts, not tips:

From May 2017 to March 2018. I got only 2K subscribers, in 10 months. Not after 4 more months from March to July, I got 25k Subscribers!

Do you want this? Do you want to be an youtuber? A big one? Well you are gonna be discouraged !
You will lose your motivation few times a day, you will not feel to make videos!
You will think you are working for nothing. (No one is watching/subscribing, no money are coming from this work)
Your motivation will go down, you will start to not believe!
You will succeed only of you love what you do, and only if you will fight yourself, over and over and over again. This loop will not end.

KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING AS DARK AS IT GETS, AS DIFFICULT AS IT GETS, KEEP GOING! Most people stop! Most people will end working from 9 to 17, 5 days a week, for the rest of their live. I didn't want that. Now the channel is still small, and I earning good money, I have to keep going too, there is no limit. I am the limit. In your case, you are the limit. It won't happen in 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year maybe. But I swear to you, if you don't do gaming (this is my personal opinion, i don't think gaming can win), if you work your a** off for 18 months. Minimum 2 Hours /day! Something will came out from this.

I bet many of you are not from the US or UK. If you are not, and you are doing content in english probably the $MONEY will be something for you. For me, this channel is a heaven, it's a job, it'a a place from where i am getting good money for my country, and I am almost making a living. YouTube in my opinion is the most challenging and most rewarding thing you can do on the internet.

I know it's hard, but do it for 18 months, for 1 and a half year, constantly, and see what you get, what you can lose? TIME? You are already losing it on phone/partying/gossip/TV and many other *****.

This is not a motivational speech ! It's just what I felt during this 14 months, making my 121 videos, if I wasted your time, I am sorry, I just wanted you to know all that!

The thing that motivates me to work as often as i can is this : "If there are people more stupid that me in this world who have achieved great great success, I am sure I can do at least 10% of what they did"

Have a nice day, pal !

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
YouTube in my opinion is the most challenging and most rewarding thing you can do on the internet.
eh, except p*rn maybe... hahaehahaha! :D :D :p

Well said, really liked the " there is no limit. I am the limit. In your case, you are the limit." So true!

:)

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It is better if you share advice how you exploded in those 4moths then this keep going talk. Somebody can keep going forever but it will not make even 1k because he is doing it wrong. Everybody needs to find out what he is doing good and what he can improve. I suppose you change something so that within 4 months you got that 25k.

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Thanks for this motivation and congrats on your success! Being consistent has been my greatest issue but currently have a goal of 5 months of consistency to see where that leads.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice speech and congrats, really happy to see hard work pays off!

In my personal opinion, doesn't matter what type of channel you have... it is you and the content you produce the factors that will determine success. For example, my gaming channel reached 4K subs in 3 months since I created the channel, now it's earning some revenue thanks to youtube and like 100+ subs per day, so it doesn't matter if you do gaming, history, vlogs, etc. If people see your hard work and the love you put in your videos... there's no limit,, no matter what you do.

People think that when you reach 4K, 25k or 100K subs everything will be EASY now and it's actually the contrary... You need to work harder now and be more creative to keep those people in your channel and at the same time try to earn more and more subs, Long story short... all you need to do is... WORK WORK WORK

Reactions: Knowledgia

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Nice speech and congrats, really happy to see hard work pays off!

In my personal opinion, doesn't matter what type of channel you have... it is you and the content you produce the factors that will determine success. For example, my gaming channel reached 4K subs in 3 months since I created the channel, now it's earning some revenue thanks to youtube and like 100+ subs per day, so it doesn't matter if you do gaming, history, vlogs, etc. If people see your hard work and the love you put in your videos... there's no limit,, no matter what you do.

People think that when you reach 4K, 25k or 100K subs everything will be EASY now and it's actually the contrary... You need to work harder now and be more creative to keep those people in your channel and at the same time try to earn more and more subs, Long story short... all you need to do is... WORK WORK WORK
Exactly! That is the point! And at some point in my journey i got tired, i got soft, i uploaded rarely 4-6 videos a month instead of 15. So now i started to upload more often again. It happens. You only have to work. Now it's a full time job. How much we work is the essential factor of how much we earn!