Advertising on Facebook

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys. So I recently made a like page via Facebook and I started advertising on Facebook using their promoting service. I'm not sure how good this is for Youtube, so I'm curious to see what you guys think.

So, what do you guys think about using Facebook ads to promote your Youtube? Have you used it before? Is it effective? How did you use it to drive traffic to your channel?

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I've moved this thread to the Strategies and Technique advice forum. :)

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
two sides of coin.for promo your channel it's ok,for views may be not . (from my experience only)

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've found that people on facebook don't like when you promote your channel/videos because it's spammy. I stopped doing it except on my own facebook page (though I only have 7 friends). I tried to get into a group specifically for promoting your channel but they never accepted me. Another group for funny/weird stuff wouldn't let me in either. Facebook is stupid and I hate it. The only reason I even have a page is cuz of my free company in FFXIV, lol.

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've found that people on facebook don't like when you promote your channel/videos because it's spammy. I stopped doing it except on my own facebook page (though I only have 7 friends). I tried to get into a group specifically for promoting your channel but they never accepted me. Another group for funny/weird stuff wouldn't let me in either. Facebook is stupid and I hate it. The only reason I even have a page is cuz of my free company in FFXIV, lol.
I would avoid those Facebook groups. It is literally just a bunch of people selfishly posting their links and not looking at anything else. Nobody really cares about giving anyone help in those groups. However, I do agree that Facebook people do get annoyed at people constantly sharing their facebook.[DOUBLEPOST=1474409035,1474408899][/DOUBLEPOST]
two sides of coin.for promo your channel it's ok,for views may be not . (from my experience only)
Yeah, I'm starting to notice that. I just started paying for advertisements and people don't really care for going to your Youtube or even going to like the Facebook page. The traffic I'm getting only goes to my Facebook page and then they stop. I'm just desperately trying to do anything in my power to bring traffic to my channel at this point.

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
FB work like another social media.2 ways buy advert(without guarantee your grow) or promote your page yourself;) how many time it need;) (guarantee same like buy advert) ...what about channel?;) you need work with FB forget about channel;)