Adsense Tax Info

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone! Hopefully this is the correct sub-forum for this.

I am just wondering if Adsense (Google) will automatically send me a 1099 form for the 2019 calendar year or if there's something I need to do on the Adsense site itself to get it sent. I didn't see any info about taxes on my end of the site so I just want to make sure I cover all my bases.

Another thing - I made well over the $600 to be 1099'd for the year, but it's still in the Adsense account (not transferred to my bank yet) so I'm wondering if that will affect anything.

Thanks in advance!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I think they only send you a 1099 if the money has actually been paid into your bank by the deadline for sending out the form. I'm a US Citizen living abroad; but Her Majesty has first claim on any money I make; and I have my threshold set too high to be paid out yet.

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think they only send you a 1099 if the money has actually been paid into your bank by the deadline for sending out the form. I'm a US Citizen living abroad; but Her Majesty has first claim on any money I make; and I have my threshold set too high to be paid out yet.
Much appreciated! I'll still be waiting for it, but good to know that if I don't get it it's not a mistake.