Adsense Revenue Lower Than Expected

Reaction score
Hey y’all!

I’m new here and to YT monetization. I got monetized in November and earned $15.05 according to YT which is exactly what my AdSense accounts shows.

However, for December YT shows my earning as $86 while AdSense shows only $75. I pushed hard in December with a video every day of the month to try and make enough to get my first payout so I was pumped when YT showed that I had made enough! Then I was looking at AdSense this morning and am seeing a huge difference. Is this normal? I guess I expected it to be like November where YT and AdSense showed the same revenue. Just wanted to know if I should expect a lower amount each month.

TIA!

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:

Reaction score
Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:
I have read them. That doesn’t help me understand why there is a difference. I can clearly see my November totals on YT match what Adsense has, but for December they are way off. I get that YT is an estimate and they are finalized after the month ends, but since the first month was spot on, I didn’t expect there to be such a huge variance the second month.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Suggest you read that again, especially the bit about when earnings are transferred.