Adsense dose not review channels anymore?

Lilvrom

Reaction score
My channel still not reviewed its 2months now I know no one here is from YouTube adsense team but it's kinda crazy cause alot of people work their as off to make videos and keep good records with youtube but youtube ignores them and moniztizes channels that have strikes and are put on second review way more faster than channels that are totaly good and have no strikes
I have over 1.4million watch time minutes and 3k subs no strikes no copyright fully original content and I think that's pretty damn good I don't think I should be waiting 2 months for my channel to be approved
But the youtube team are realy working their butts off maybe they need more staff just saying cause waiting 2months to get reviewed when they said it takes about a month a so is a bit overrated

Reactions: Dave2017

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
There is a backlog; its taking them a while to get through all those that want to be monetized. They probably working their butts of too!
You already have a thread whining about this at one month; not sure what you hope to achieve by starting a new thread at 2 months

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Lilvrom

AdSense never has been the one to review channels; YouTube's Channel Review Teams are the ones who do that. You also need to be aware of the fact that to be reviewed, doesn't mean your channel will necessarily be monetized. Your channel may fail its review rather than pass it. And if it fails the review, YouTube will not monetize it.

In case of that happening, you will have a chance to clear up the policy violations which caused your channel to fail its review; then you can reapply at the end of 30 days.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is SICK. Sometimes you wish for a better alternative to YT

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
One can wish for a better alternative to YouTube; but at the end of the day, it comes down to this:

Monetization in't a right; it is a privilege. There are rules to follow if you want a monetized channel, and far too many users have been getting away with not following those rules.

YouTube just decided to tighten up and enforce those rules, is all. Every channel, even those currently monetized, is going to be reviewed against this new and tighter rule set; and many who are earning money now, won't be once they have been reviewed.

Last edited:

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
@Lilvrom

AdSense never has been the one to review channels; YouTube's Channel Review Teams are the ones who do that. You also need to be aware of the fact that to be reviewed, doesn't mean your channel will necessarily be monetized. Your channel may fail its review rather than pass it. And if it fails the review, YouTube will not monetize it.

In case of that happening, you will have a chance to clear up the policy violations which caused your channel to fail its review; then you can reapply at the end of 30 days.

That person always said negative . at always put your hope down drain ,don't listen to him i think he crazy or jealous

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That person always said negative . at always put your hope down drain ,don't listen to him i think he crazy or jealous
Not crazy, nor jealous; and certainly not a "he"; Just a truthful, female Google Product Expert! Here, @ItsFunny; since you don't want to believe me, have the words of an AdSense Pro Product Expert on this matter.

Monetization isn't guaranteed for any YouTube channel. This is even more true since the implementation of the new YPP Policy Set, and the AdSense Content Quality Guidelines last year.

Last edited: