Adobe Premiere Pro Vs Final Cut Pro

VikkiinFlaw

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I'm conflicted, I've been using I Movie forever and I'm just bored with it. I want to be able to do more editing wise and I hear both Adobe and final Cut are way better than I Movie, but in your opinions which is better?

Thanks!!

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Deff better than imovie. I have the whole adobe suite and couldn't be happier with it. So i always vote for premiere pro.

Reactions: VikkiinFlaw

VikkiinFlaw

Reaction score
Deff better than imovie. I have the whole adobe suite and couldn't be happier with it. So i always vote for premiere pro.
Thanks! Do you think It's difficult to get used to if you're coming from I Movie?

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks! Do you think It's difficult to get used to if you're coming from I Movie?
The interface might seem confusing at first but really its nothing complicated to get used to. You have the same timeline where you can throw your clips in your tools to cut and edit and everything. And i'm pretty sure if you were to search premiere pro basics on youtube you'll get plenty of tutorials.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just love using Adobe Premiere ! Its the best in my opinion~! They have a 7 day trial and you could have some fun with it! let us know how you like it :D Good luck

VikkiinFlaw

Reaction score
The interface might seem confusing at first but really its nothing complicated to get used to. You have the same timeline where you can throw your clips in your tools to cut and edit and everything. And i'm pretty sure if you were to search premiere pro basics on youtube you'll get plenty of tutorials.
Thanks so much! I also like the monthly payment, so I don't have to drop 300 on the spot. I think I'm going to go with adobe. Thanks!

Reactions: AlexGotBeats

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah Premiere Pro is definitely better. I work for a production company and a lot of production houses have switched or are in the process of switching to Premiere Pro. Definitely saves time when it comes to rendering.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't speak of Premier b/c I've never used it but I do currently use Final Cut Pro and I do like it, much better than imovie. If you're used to imovie, the transition to Final Cut pro shouldn't be too hard. plus there are tons of tutorials online, which will help.

Detline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Adobe Premiere all the way :)! very popular program and you can do alot with it ;). It's also easy to use!