$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all
I watched some tips and like to share this with all

Just implemented some on my video today and am watching the effects:

1. Share your link within 24 hours so that YT can see it grows traction
  2. Share your playlist link so that other videos can be seen on same YT page at right corner iin AUTOPLAY fashion
  3. Add a thumbnail and not link on twitter as twitter mobile users are muted n limit is 2 minutes
  4. Use the term "IN CASE YOU MISSED IT" on twitter, facebook , YT community to attract attention
  5. In YT community - post your videos within 24 or 1 week later but not too much to avoid annoying people
  6. On your video , click properties - details and put your main keyword in all fields ..do this BEFORE you upload that video
  7. Use the closed caption in your video and add the tags there (do this properly not in a spammy way)
  8. After uploading your video, autoplay and speed it up 2x just to get some initial 10 views or so
  9. Use the Video Manager - Video - Edit - end screen annotations and Cards options

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
So I just saw something on this the other day. If you have a 10 minute video and play in 2x speed, you will only get 5 minutes of watch time. However, if you have a 10 minutes video, and watch in .5 speed or .25 speed, you will get some crazy retention percentages and watch time. Never done it, but saw some videos on it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lock

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh ok .. it was the VIDIQ guy who said that .....
Also another tip ...at the beginning or almost at the beginning of your video, show the highlights of the end results ..eg baking a cake ...show the end result which is the cake at the beginning of your video so that the target audience will be curious to know the entire process from the beginning ...

mention "click the subscribe button" and "click on the bell button" within the first 15 seconds of the video..then repeat them towards the end .
use thumbnail of your channel in the video

Here are more ....google adwords + facebook group + Sharree.com (how to get 1k subscribers )

Last edited:
Reactions: Fisheye Adventures

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great tips expect I really wouldn’t recommend number 8, but that’s just my opinion.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Number 8 will not even work because they will count all those views as one view. They check the IP addresses. Only if you come back to that video after some time (days) you can get one more view lol. Number 1 and 2 it is easy to say SHARE it, but where to share it?