A you tube channel that need some promote advices

mallllias

hallo to everybody!
im new here and i want some ideas to promote my youtube channel.
isnt something special but i really work on it.
Im from Greece and the main subject is some trips with motorcycle and i think that in near future i upload and more cinematic staff.
I have sony a7iii with Tamron 28 75 lens and ive got a gimbal some days before, dji ronin sc. I sell my GoPro 6 cause i didn't like the quality of video.
Most of all, i use youtube like a tool to promote my work from stock photos and stock footages ,if you know and im going very well for some months now.
here is my latest video to have some taste

cool video, good thumbnail design & some powerful equipment there,,,,,,, what other platforms do you use to promote? for example I use IG for teasers

mallllias - I just subbed :)

Looking at your channel do you really only have 17 videos? I ask because how do you get 1100 subs with only 17 videos. Just a bit confused... :)

Where do you live in Greece? I ask because my favourite place there is Mycenae. hint hint for a video ...

I have only been to Greece once (long way from Australia) was back when I was a kid in 1978 ish and I absolutely loved it. Would like to return one day for sure.

Cheers from a fellow motorcyclist.

Another video idea - a video about the equipment you use for your videos, how you set it up, motorcycle mounts etc.

Another video idea - a video about the equipment you use for your videos, how you set it up, motorcycle mounts etc.
mallllias - I just subbed :)

Looking at your channel do you really only have 17 videos? I ask because how do you get 1100 subs with only 17 videos. Just a bit confused... :)

Where do you live in Greece? I ask because my favourite place there is Mycenae. hint hint for a video ...

I have only been to Greece once (long way from Australia) was back when I was a kid in 1978 ish and I absolutely loved it. Would like to return one day for sure.

Cheers from a fellow motorcyclist.
i live at Kavala ... one of my friends that shown at one of my videos help me with subs from his facebook acount..
and im in motorcycle club too..
i guess from there is the number of subs,what can i say? !!

Ah right over there... closest I've been is Thessaloniki.
Looking at pics of Kavala - looks like a nice city.

I agree with the rest of the people and say posted on twitter and Instagram. Just use hashtags for the camera you have and the motorcycle and the country also.

Ah right over there... closest I've been is Thessaloniki.
Looking at pics of Kavala - looks like a nice city.
yeap ! kavala is a beautyfull place!
i dont have twitter and no instragram too!! maybe i make an instragram acount i dont know..
by the way here is my new video into the woods of Palia Kavala.. (Palia means old)

Back