• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

A Minor YouTube Milestone - 100,000 Views

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I wasn't planning on celebrating a milestone on YouTube until I reached 1,000 subscribers. I believe that is a target I will reach this year, but I am still far away from it at the moment.

I did, however, notice that I have exceeded 100,000 views on my channel and since I have been inspired by milestones of fellow YTTalk members, I thought I would share the milestone :)

I know I have a lot to learn about being successful on YouTube and that I am in the beginning of my YouTube journey, however it is something I really enjoy doing and my passion for it is not weaning. I really think it is the most effective way of connecting with an audience.

:)

Kevin

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's a great milestone to celebrate!

MapleStream

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Every milestone is a great milestone!
Congradulations Kevin on 100,000 views, keep it up :)

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks guys. Still a long long way to go but at least I'm progressing. :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Its not minor at all. Thats huge milestone. Congratulations and all the best for next 100K views,

Reactions: Kevin Muldoon

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't call this a minor mile stone man! It is definitely something very commendable, congratulations :)