A little advice for a slow growth channel

Colormyfootsteps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone. My channel is a little over a year old now and my subscriber numbers have seen very little growth. I have been uploading once a week for 7 or 8 weeks now and still I have seen very little growth. I am becoming more mindful of SEO but it doesn't seem to be helping. I also share on my channels Facebook page and Instagram and still not much help.

Any tips?

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Twitter has been my biggest help! Also if you find other small channels similar to yours comment on their channels, they won't always check out your channel but it's worth a shot. That's all I can currently think of, but I'm a pretty slow growing channel myself

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
It's super important to engage with the YouTube community by commenting on other videos and just being friendly. :) That puts you more on the radar. Also consistency -- it's awesome that you upload once a week and especially since you've been doing that for two months now, but it takes a little more time. Patience is the strongest part of YouTube. Growth takes a while. :)

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep believing. It's never easy especially content creators. As long as you're being truthful to yourself and it makes you happy. Than hold onto that. Numbers will slowly grow, but twitter is also a good place as @Meli the Speli said :) Keep your head up!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just took a quick view of your channel and noticed you were in Tulsa (or at least close). I am in Joplin, MO so that makes us neighbors.

As far as growing your channel, I would say audience interaction is the key. You need to determine what "value" you deliver to your audience and make sure that is listed out in your "about me" section. Your channel doesn't look bad at all so I am afraid I can't help out much more with that.

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!!

My tip is to use thumbnails and video titles to attract more people !!
Instead of using a picture from your video, take a picture with something or on something that happens in the video and use Big & bright letters. Remember, people will see your videos & if they like what they see they will check it out :) !

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hi, I've moved this to the Reviews and Channel feedback section. ^^

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really had great luck here, and than also google plus.
Twitter has been a great too. I feel like they have so many communities their too. Also, don't forget to talk to people! Keep up the beautiful work!

WesmyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wish I could help, I've started making video for almost 3 months now and growth is pretty slow on my end too, but I read the tips that has been giving to you, and I'll try to follow them as well. That said, best of luck for your channel

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps