a FREE video editor for begginners yes free

ziiChex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HelloToday im here to tell you guys about a nice easy to use program that I have used for my videos!

It does anything any other program can do from what I have found and it is very clean and easy to use like I said.It's called shotcut, I will have the link bellow and if you would like me to do tutorials on the program feel free to suggest it in my comments section thank you and have a nice day! :dance::coolphones::ty:
shotcut.org

Last edited by a moderator:

APK3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have used the Davinci Resolve 15 beta and have enjoyed it a lot. Seems like we are in a lucky time where we can actually get some very solid video editors for free.

Chemigal_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Wondershare Filmora! If you use the free version it does put a small watermark on your videos, but a lifetime subscription is under $50 after using Honey to find a coupon! I have 0 experience editing and I found it really simple to use, it also comes with a bunch of presets for intros, outros, transitions, music, you name it!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

LeoAmbus

Reaction score
Hi Youtube friends. Can anyone teach me how to do this kind of transition?
start at 0:36 this video - Josh Metz he drank his first $1000 beer
If you can do video tutorial, that would be great. thanks!

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I use Hitfilm 4 express to edit my videos, but my computer is old so I don't know if it´s the software or my computer but it really lags a lot. Hitfilm does an ok job of editing and its Free!

Reactions: Nicekid76

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hitfilm 4 Express is the way to go, it has the most features as a free editor, and you can upgrade it to the quality of editing level as a editing program like Premiere pro.

Reactions: Poisonous Penguin