A few weeks ago i started my youtube channel and i need some of your feedback.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys. A few weeks ago I started my first Youtube Channel. It’s ok, but it’s not how I wanted to be. So i need some of your feedback, pros and cons. I guess haters are welcomed, how else could i improve?
))

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how is it not how you wanted it to be? why not just make it how you want it to be?

as far as a review goes. i like the branding. i think your header could say what you do a little more, all i know is that its pc gaming

but actually its a non commentary walkthrough channel. so maybe have a tag line that says a little more

as for the videos. i don't enjoy gameplay with no commentary. i don't really see the point in it. of course some people do enjoy it, but its a massively smaller niche so you will struggle to grow. having said that, your a gaming channel so you will always struggle lol

Reactions: Hashtag10

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've moved this to the channel reviews/feedback forum. ^^
Thanks. Sorry for posting it on the wrong thread. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1475488661,1475488283][/DOUBLEPOST]
how is it not how you wanted it to be? why not just make it how you want it to be?

as far as a review goes. i like the branding. i think your header could say what you do a little more, all i know is that its pc gaming

but actually its a non commentary walkthrough channel. so maybe have a tag line that says a little more

as for the videos. i don't enjoy gameplay with no commentary. i don't really see the point in it. of course some people do enjoy it, but its a massively smaller niche so you will struggle to grow. having said that, your a gaming channel so you will always struggle lol
Well, im starting on a 0$ budget and i have a slow 2008 PC that's holdin me in place. No mic or anything alse at the moment. But i really like what im doing. When il get some funding surely it will look better, have commentary, better intro and outro and so one.
But thanks very much fo your feedback. Much appreciated. :D

Reactions: Loki Doki

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you can share your videos on social networks with your friends & also in some forums.And that's really help you to grow & get some more views on YT :)

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks. Sorry for posting it on the wrong thread. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1475488661,1475488283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, im starting on a 0$ budget and i have a slow 2008 PC that's holdin me in place. No mic or anything alse at the moment. But i really like what im doing. When il get some funding surely it will look better, have commentary, better intro and outro and so one.
But thanks very much fo your feedback. Much appreciated. :D
oh thats cool, so you plan to do commentaries and the like? the pc is nasty problem, guess you will have to stick to games that don't cause to much strain on the computer for now. regarding the microphone. you can pick them up for like $5-10 for a starter one, just a cheap headset will do for now

Reactions: Hashtag10

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
oh thats cool, so you plan to do commentaries and the like? the pc is nasty problem, guess you will have to stick to games that don't cause to much strain on the computer for now. regarding the microphone. you can pick them up for like $5-10 for a starter one, just a cheap headset will do for now
We've all started from the bottom. Am i right? :)))
Yea. At the moment ill be focusing on free low specs Steam games.
My first objective is to buy some new PC component to upgrade it. A better video card and some RAM. After that a mic. After i get some hardware im planing to improve the video quality too. It's ok for now, but i cant let it as this for a long period of time.
I hope i will get there. Slowly but surely. I wont give up.
Thanks for all the advice. This is the first friendly forum im on that i dont get hate. Thanks.

Reactions: Loki Doki