A 3 min Review of an Anime show called One Punch Man. Please- feedback needed!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi there everybody, thanks for taking a look! We would love to hear your thoughts on our latest video.

We are looking for feedback on the various areas of production such as the sound quality and the editing and also what you thought of the actual review- they most important thing to us is- is it entertaining?

We have had so much useful feedback from YTalkers in the past so thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Annnd if anyone wants a review back- we are happy to do so of course =]

TK's Opinion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Very nice job with the One Punch Man review. It moves along nicely and gets your point across very smoothly. Both speakers come across as informed and speak with the confidence one expects when watching an opinion piece. I also watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox video. A lot of the same good elements are in this video, but the intro was a bit long. It seemed to move along at a slower pace. I can see where experience has come into play over the months. As someone who likes to watch reviews, I would say you are doing a really good job. The thumbnails are nice and consistent. Playlists would be nice for your different types of shows. Reviews, Check it or Chuck it, etc. Some of the titles are a bit long, but that may be personal preference to me.

I really liked the content and look forward to future videos. I will probably go through and watch your Deck Dogz and Stay Alive reviews next!

Best of Luck!!!!

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Awesome, thanks for the review and also the kind words! We have definitely learnt a lot over the 5 months we have been making videos- and for our bargain bin blunder series of which Stay Alive and Deck Dogz feature- we will bring out a new video which will be a lot shorter and more streamlined- but that's the fun of it really, always looking to improve and build!

gto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
very nice contenent , but try to do your review as a reaction with the watching people, cause here it's like your telling a story , and you will see people reaction can be much better