TV Harmonies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone, this is my new cover on youtube and I'm fairly new to this and I'd love to get some feedback and comments ! Thank you all very much, I really appreciate it !

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
This is a really good ukulele cover. I'd definitely like to work with you guys on a track sometime, if you're interested. I make electronic music and I'm always looking for vocalists or for new things that I can incorporate into my tracks. Anyways, keep up the good work! =)

TV Harmonies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Beautiful cover :) keep it up
Thank you so much! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462323141,1462323109][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a really good ukulele cover. I'd definitely like to work with you guys on a track sometime, if you're interested. I make electronic music and I'm always looking for vocalists or for new things that I can incorporate into my tracks. Anyways, keep up the good work! =)
I'm soo sorry I didn't see this ! But it'd be really cool to work with you just let me know what you'd want !

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Thank you so much! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462323141,1462323109][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm soo sorry I didn't see this ! But it'd be really cool to work with you just let me know what you'd want !
Awesome! Just email me at vexlorofficial@gmail.com and we'll get started with something. =)