• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

600 plus thank you so much

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
not too long ago we passed 600 subscribes, something amazing for a gaming channel, met so many awesome people and it's so motivating when others show us some love, thank you for reading and for the support.

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
600 subs!!! thats mental. Well done!!! Do you mind sharing with me how you got so many. I know i have been asking around but i've been making videos for quite some time spending ages on them. and then no one watches. Please give me some advice. On the other hand, I hope you get many more!

CDOD

Reactions: AMX Gaming

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
600 subs!!! thats mental. Well done!!! Do you mind sharing with me how you got so many. I know i have been asking around but i've been making videos for quite some time spending ages on them. and then no one watches. Please give me some advice. On the other hand, I hope you get many more!

CDOD
well starting out specially as a gaming channel the competition is very tough, even if you are funny, and amazing many don't care. so i began talking to people leaving awesome comments....now, many won't care what you have to say but you gotta keep trying. of course, if the content is not good people won't stay for more[DOUBLEPOST=1487521985,1487521883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations! I hope to get 600 very soon.
hi lorey thank you very much all we can do is not give up, there are times when people un-sub from us...it's tough because it almost makes you think you are not doing things right...but keep goin man

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's most excellent.