60 + Dislike Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfwolf

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i have a question...i got 60+ dislikes on all of my videos...is this the case of an hacker???...i can understand if i get this on 1 or 2 videos,but its on all of my videos...what can i do now..it will create a bad impression....:(

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
my guess is someone has used a dislike bot on your videos because the dislikes are the same 64 on a couple

halfwolf

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my guess is someone has used a dislike bot on your videos because the dislikes are the same 64 on a couple
Ya dats wat i was thinkin...how can it be same for every vid..

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i have a question...i got 60+ dislikes on all of my videos...is this the case of an hacker???...i can understand if i get this on 1 or 2 videos,but its on all of my videos...what can i do now..it will create a bad impression....:(
The same thing has happened to my girlfriend before overnight from a jealous hater but I think they were doing it to her videos manually because there was around 30 on each video over night on a brand new channel. At first she turned off her likes/dislikes and thought after a couple of weeks that it would have stopped but she noticed as soon as she turned them back on it was happening again to her newer videos, eventually she deleted her channel and started again after a few months, she has had no problems so far but she did say that if it started again that she would just ignore it because you can explain to people that it is obviously someone hating on your videos and deliberately doing it and hope they bored because it is a waste of time really.

If it really does affect you then I guess you only have the option to disable ratings if you wont be able to ignore it.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I think i's a good idea to talk about it in a video, and explain to the viewers that there's a dislike bot on your video's. The first effect will be that the know not to pay attention to it, and if you're lucky, your viewers will try to take on the bot by liking your video's more.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think i's a good idea to talk about it in a video, and explain to the viewers that there's a dislike bot on your video's. The first effect will be that the know not to pay attention to it, and if you're lucky, your viewers will try to take on the bot by liking your video's more.
Definitely a good way to fight back :)

halfwolf

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The same thing has happened to my girlfriend before overnight from a jealous hater but I think they were doing it to her videos manually because there was around 30 on each video over night on a brand new channel. At first she turned off her likes/dislikes and thought after a couple of weeks that it would have stopped but she noticed as soon as she turned them back on it was happening again to her newer videos, eventually she deleted her channel and started again after a few months, she has had no problems so far but she did say that if it started again that she would just ignore it because you can explain to people that it is obviously someone hating on your videos and deliberately doing it and hope they bored because it is a waste of time really.

If it really does affect you then I guess you only have the option to disable ratings if you wont be able to ignore it.
It was a shocker for me at 1st...that how it happend...and to top it all the one who did it...sent me a message stating i can do more...this is the threatening i got from him...

His channel link is http://www.youtube.com/user/1CoolDudeMe

He has given an open challenge and i cant do much about it.
But then i thought I should just keep doing my videos and I know my videos are not that bad...:p
Yes Michael you are right.I should not let it affect me..

halfwolf

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey this is a good idea...ya who knows I may receive a LIKE BOT...;)....Thanx a lot

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gotta agree with Dutch, let your viewers know, so they can fight the good fight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.