• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers / 2K Views - But is my growth below avg?

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys!

So I started uploading videos in February to my channel, Pixel & Bracket. I've been able to grow to 50 subscribers and 2,000 views which I'm very excited about! I'm wondering though, is my growth slower than normal? I've been browsing the forums a lot lately before registering and I'm really excited to be a part of the community, but it is a bit discouraging to see quotes like "FINALLY reached 100 subs after 2mo". I'm barely half of that and it's been 6 months for my channel!

Every channel is different, that's for sure, and I don't know if anyone has any experience in the world of Adobe tutorials and speed art videos, but maybe someone can shed some light on whether or not my growth is normal? Things are trending up for sure, I'm definitely motivated and have been scheduling a lot more content lately, but I was just curious! Thanks in advance for any tips, advice, or motivation!

Spencer

MisterJDiggidy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
As long as you enjoy what you are doing and you are having fun, it doesn't matter how many subs you have or the length it takes to get those. I think as long as you enjoy what you are doing, eventually it will spread and others will see that you like what you do, and they will be interested. If you really are worried about the time it is taking, remember that it doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop.

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
"remember that it doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop."

I like that a lot, thanks! I started doing this because I wanted to share my knowledge and passion with the world. I'm stoked every day just to see people view and appreciate my content and it fuels me to keep creating.

Reactions: MisterJDiggidy

ItzEddie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Different content will always have different growth levels, just keep doing what your good at and things will happen :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
It's hard to say because each channel reached different people and each one gets to each mile stone on a different number of videos. I e always felt that if the next video can get as many views as subs in a week , then the channel is healthy and on track