5 Videos In My Feed :/

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone,
I just logged into Youtube, and there were only 5 videos in my feed! How rediculous is that??? Please, everyone remember that when you log into your account, there is a bar up top that gives the option "view" click on that, and press "show everything" that way, you won't be missing people's videos. If you don't want to see people's comments or things they've 'liked' there is an option up top that says 'show uploads only'
I watch VlogRays and Symphonious7 videos daily (or at least WHENEVER they upload a video) and the past two days, they have been hidden from my feed. I don't know what Youtube is doing.....it's really frustrating.

Reactions: NTWGRay and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,
I just logged into Youtube, and there were only 5 videos in my feed! How rediculous is that??? Please, everyone remember that when you log into your account, there is a bar up top that gives the option "view" click on that, and press "show everything" that way, you won't be missing people's videos. If you don't want to see people's comments or things they've 'liked' there is an option up top that says 'show uploads only'
I watch VlogRays and Symphonious7 videos daily (or at least WHENEVER they upload a video) and the past two days, they have been hidden from my feed. I don't know what Youtube is doing.....it's really frustrating.
I think we should just our browsers bookmark feature and all have folders specifically for our favourite/most frequented channels, thats something my girlfriend used to do and she had loads of them. I tend to visit manually and mostly on my phone the ones I check daily so luckily for me I dont notice the homepage issues :D

Reactions: NTWGRay and Kath

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah I usually click the tab in the top right and click on 'subscriptions' to try to keep up to date with people's uploads. I have heard some other people saying the same thing recently. And with my latest video I first made it private and when I made it public I had these twirling arrows saying 'sending to subscribers' that lasted for a while and seemed to be struggling.

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,
Yea it will pass. It's happened to me. This is why some people aren't seeing my videos. It sucks...you gotta almost check your favorite channels to stay updated. When it happened to me it passed a week or so later.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea it will pass. It's happened to me. This is why some people aren't seeing my videos. It sucks...you gotta almost check your favorite channels to stay updated. When it happened to me it passed a week or so later.
Lets hope this isnt permanent, imagine having to tell people to bookmark your channel :eek:

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lets hope this isnt permanent, imagine having to tell people to bookmark your channel :eek:
I had to tell that to one of my subscribers yesterday...he hates facebook so he couldn't like me on there...and he was having the same problems as Kat. Hardly any videos on his homepage.

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,
Thanks for the tip! Didn't think about doing this before.

The new YouTube layout is really lame, i can't stand it v.v

Reactions: Kath