• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30 Subs = a humbled vlogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
It's a small amount, I know. But I'm more excited about getting better at editing and filming things than I am about getting subscribers. I don't really want to show my videos to people I know until I get better at making them-- that's a good mindset to have, right?

Hopefully people will start liking my vlogs and gaming videos when I start marketing them! Until then, I'll be working hard to improve. Thanks for your time :redface:

Reactions: ChemicalScence

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
It's a small amount, I know. But I'm more excited about getting better at editing and filming things than I am about getting subscribers. I don't really want to show my videos to people I know until I get better at making them-- that's a good mindset to have, right?

Hopefully people will start liking my vlogs and gaming videos when I start marketing them! Until then, I'll be working hard to improve. Thanks for your time :redface:
Congrats on 30 subs, man! It's better to be humble than arrogant and pretentious. You'll get better at it the more you do it. Keep up the good work! =)

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Congrats on 30 subs, man! It's better to be humble than arrogant and pretentious. You'll get better at it the more you do it. Keep up the good work! =)
Haha thanks. I'm working on making better videos; subscribes'll come if they see good content, right haha

Reactions: V3XL0R

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Congrats :D You're off to a good start :) Glad to hear you're striving to improve. Keep it up! :)

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Congrats :D You're off to a good start :) Glad to hear you're striving to improve. Keep it up! :)
Thanks for that! :) I've got a lot of ideas and I enjoy the video making process, so I figure if I do well, things could take off. :wavespin:

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That is the most rewarding in my opinion, I'm day 221 into daily vlogging and I'm so happy on my progress with editing filming, it is what keeps me going

Reactions: James Azurin

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

I know getting noticed on VLOG videos is tough part and hardly anybody watches a VLOG. Congrats for 30 subs and I am sure that you will make more subs. All the best :)

Reactions: James Azurin

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I know getting noticed on VLOG videos is tough part and hardly anybody watches a VLOG. Congrats for 30 subs and I am sure that you will make more subs. All the best :)
Wow, thanks, man. Getting noticed is hard, but sometimes it's not all about that. The whole journey really appeals to me. Talking to you all is very inspiring haha

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

James Azurin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
That is the most rewarding in my opinion, I'm day 221 into daily vlogging and I'm so happy on my progress with editing filming, it is what keeps me going
That's really cool that you're a daily vlogger! It's a tough gig for sure. But as long as you're happy with the progress you're making, that's all that matters. I'm glad to find other people that feel similarly.[DOUBLEPOST=1445994108,1445994069][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations James! Keep it up! ;)
Thanks Michael! Haha I assume when I actually start showing people the videos that they'd be willing to subscribe. Do you advertise your vids?

Reactions: slayerkm
Status
Not open for further replies.