• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

3 weeks in we just hit 10 Subs!!!

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
We are so excited to announce we hit 10 Subscribers.

It might not mean much to people that have 100, 1000, 10000, 100000, 1,000,000+ etc but it brought a tear to our eyes!!! We have invested a lot of time and money and over come some health issues to get here and to see this is amazing for us! We cant help but thank those that watched our videos and who review our videos and give us there feedback. We really do appreciate it and at the moment we are writing a new script incorporating all your ideas. We cant wait to get this new video out to you in the next day or so to see what you think. Thanks for the support! BIG SMILES HERE!!!

Reactions: Kristin Jean

Lars2TheV

Reaction score
Well done and keep it up! The start is always the hardest, if you like what you you'll grow eventually!

Congrats!

Reactions: TechSquizz

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Congratz guys! I too am so happy when I reach my first 10.. That's why I csn feel you guys.. We put lots of effort in it to gain some numbers.. All you have to do is a little bit of experimentation on what can be done to improve the numbers.. :) good luck in your venture and stay healthy guys.. :)

RayonIsRayon

I, am Rayon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
10 subs is alot, congrats to you. Keep pushin on!!;)

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Here is some rough footage of our latest video coming together, I uploaded it to my old youtube account with 123 subs lol. We were striving to put out 2 videos a week but we have put a hault to that at the moment. We want to get the next video perfect and in the style we want.

What do you think of this so far. The second half needs to have the video edited but contains a voice over and iscreally the only thing there to be judged. The first part we are playing with sound, composition, lighting, focus etc, intro timing. As you see it totally different style to our other videos.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
To start off, the video looks great. It looked at a professional standard to me. Second off, well done on your first milestone. I can see it has been a bit of a roller coaster, and obviously this should be the start of an up for you in this journey. Keep up the good work.

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
To start off, the video looks great. It looked at a professional standard to me. Second off, well done on your first milestone. I can see it has been a bit of a roller coaster, and obviously this should be the start of an up for you in this journey. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Callan!

What did you think of the new format we are trying to do. as seen in this video! (I posted on my old channel just so I could share and get some thoughts from people to see if its worth pursuing.)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Thanks Callan!

What did you think of the new format we are trying to do. as seen in this video! (I posted on my old channel just so I could share and get some thoughts from people to see if its worth pursuing.)
With all honesty, I like the new layout you've done here. It does look like a sort of video that would compete to the highest examples of professional videos in the same region. In my opinion, it would be worth pursuing. I believe it has the potential to drive you into a greater destiny. Again, great job