• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thumbhais

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my fellow Youtubers,

It's my birthday! Yay! And for that reason, I made it a priority to get this video out ASAP. Not bad for about 10 hours worth of editing lol. Please let me know what you think and keep the discussion going! Do you hate Christmas? :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this video! :D Yes i sometimes hate Christmas, I have subscribed to your channel!

Reactions: thumbhais

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally do hate Christmas mainly because im just a sadist in general. I rather rain than sun, I love thunder and lightning. I love the darkness. Anything happy related I usually dislike :p

Back to the video it was really well edited overall you can tell you put a lot of effort into it. One thing I would say is you sound kind of monotone when it comes to your voice I mean your doing the actions you seem enthusiastic and all but it doesn't match your voice I don't know its probably just me :p

Loved the first part about the knock off toys etc. That was my childhood almost everywhere with maybe 1 of the 5 things on my list being legit what I wanted :p Great video man (Y)

thumbhais

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this video! :D Yes i sometimes hate Christmas, I have subscribed to your channel!
Thank you for replying here as well Pierre! Once again, Merry Christmas! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451027582,1451027417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally do hate Christmas mainly because im just a sadist in general. I rather rain than sun, I love thunder and lightning. I love the darkness. Anything happy related I usually dislike :p

Back to the video it was really well edited overall you can tell you put a lot of effort into it. One thing I would say is you sound kind of monotone when it comes to your voice I mean your doing the actions you seem enthusiastic and all but it doesn't match your voice I don't know its probably just me :p

Loved the first part about the knock off toys etc. That was my childhood almost everywhere with maybe 1 of the 5 things on my list being legit what I wanted :p Great video man (Y)
Thanks for watching brother and thank you for the suggestion! You're right, my voice is a bit monotone and there is a bit of reasoning behind it. I'm notorious for taking time off the channel then trying to get back into rhythm. Come New Years, that's changing. I bought a crap load of new equipment (mic, studio lighting, new lens, etc) so it took a bit of getting used to all of that. I was a bit overwhelmed since I do everything myself. But thank you, I will work on my voice projection and I totally agree. Everything happy pisses me off haha. Thank you for your time and I hope we speak more regularly! Merry Christmas (or not lol)

Reactions: ChargunHD

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I know what you mean 100% when yout ake a break and come back and try and get int he swing of things, it can be difficult to get back into the "groove" and all I guess its a matter of doing more videos and feeling more comfortable speaking in front of the camera.

Great to hear your really giving it your all with this channel its always nice to get some new gear to help improve the quality and you can tell how high of aquality your video is. It looks great, you look great, you sound great (bar the voice :p) and some really good ediitng. You have the forumla for an awesome awesome channel and I look forward to what you post in the coming months!

Haha I might be completely against happiness but I still celebrate Christmas I guess :p Only good thing I like about it is the food lol