• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2700k subs, 200 - 300 new subs every month

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My milestone was originally 2500 but surpassed that in just a few days.

So it all started here, figured I will share my thanks. Me being monetized and actually making pretty decent money, I never thought I would be here or be happy with what I am making. Of course, I dont focus on subs, I focus on views. if I had 2k subs and average 50 views, yeah, thats not a milestone for me. A lot of my videos are in the 1k + view mark and many reach 10k + views and some..die at 300 lol. but part of learning what content they want to see. For the rest starting off, just keep at it and see what content your viewers prefer and make similar videos based of the most viewed ones. best advice I can give, besides making good content. Being a dirtbike vlog, I never thought I would be at least 1k subs since this category is not as popular as other YT channel like ASMR, comedy, pranks etc.

Anyhow, I hope my new mile stone will be 5k. Would love to get around 300 - 400 subs a month with the views to match.

ill be back at 5k milestone to see any other tips I can share.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
forgot one tip to add, dont use those copyright free songs from youtube from channels, eventually some can be copyrighted and licensed. had about 6 of my videos do that a year later. use legit sites that you pay or the youtube native one. I noticed when that happened, my revenue went down quite a bit and possibly run the risk of getting demonetized

cheers