• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20th sub. Stardom, here I come.

Radedo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Today I uploaded what was supposed to be my holiday special, a drunk Rocket League video.

The video itself ended up getting 130 views so far, which is over twice as many as my (now) second most popular video, plus it brought in one more sub so I now have 20 WHOLE subscribers!

Let me know if you need a ride to the top, 'cause that's where I'm headed :coolshades:

Unrelated, is there a font for sarcasm yet?

Reactions: Justine

Factception

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Today I uploaded what was supposed to be my holiday special, a drunk Rocket League video.

The video itself ended up getting 130 views so far, which is over twice as many as my (now) second most popular video, plus it brought in one more sub so I now have 20 WHOLE subscribers!

Let me know if you need a ride to the top, 'cause that's where I'm headed :coolshades:

Unrelated, is there a font for sarcasm yet?
Ha! The sarcasm is high on this post. I'd say most will understand without a separate font.
Congratulations on the WHOLE subscribers. I'm stuck with halves and quarters!

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Prove they're not bought! :D

Nah, congrats! :thumbsup2:

bodaniel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
20 subs is so good. Considering it is probably 20 strangers who like your channel instantly enough to sub even though you might not have a heap of content. Thats how I try and think of it :)

Factception

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
20 subs is so good. Considering it is probably 20 strangers who like your channel instantly enough to sub even though you might not have a heap of content. Thats how I try and think of it :)
Well said!