• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
So I just got up to 200 subscribers and holy cow, I honestly never thought 200 people would actually like my videos and subscribe so I'm incredibly flattered!!

This is so cool and I'm so happy with what I'm doing and I'm so happy I'm making others laugh and yeah!! I'm also super grateful for all the friends I've made and I can't wait to grow with them and to do some cool stuff with them in the future!

But yeah, enough rambling from me, just know I love you guys so much for all of this and thank you all so much for 200 subscribers!

Congrats, keep up the good work and the enthusiasm!

MEch4Natsc-10.png

Awesome job! thats the goal im trying to get to too! Nice work and it sounds like youre doing a lot of stuff right. Keep it up!

its amazing when people take time from their busy day and watch but on top of that subscribe to the channel. congratz and dont stop there every nice comment or sub should be motivation to not quit

Back