• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subs bang on midnight - Happy New Year!

Adetorrent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm grateful to all my loyal subs and viewers that made 2015 a success for me on YouTube. I hit 200 subs right on midnight (my time).

Bring on 2016 baby. Consistency, Quality, Value. Those are my three pillars of YouTube content creation in the new year.

Happy New Year everyone.

Reactions: Sabrina

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Definitely 2016 will bring lot of quality in your content. Congratulations and all the best :)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Probably the best way to transition into the new year that is! Well done on 200 subscribers! Keep up the great work :)

Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
Congratulations! You have a very unique channel! :thumbsup2: Are all your videos black and white?

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I'm grateful to all my loyal subs and viewers that made 2015 a success for me on YouTube. I hit 200 subs right on midnight (my time).

Bring on 2016 baby. Consistency, Quality, Value. Those are my three pillars of YouTube content creation in the new year.

Happy New Year everyone.
Congrats on the subs, man! That just barely made it lol. I hope you and your channel continue to succeed. =)