• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Million Views (373K Subscribers)

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After a good year and half, I jumped from the 100 million to 200 millions total video views for my main channel.

Besides the global slowdown of events and development, I've managed somehow to keep the growth steady. Started experimenting with some not so popular topics, which frowned many subscribers, but others don't mind it at all.

So, I am more than happy on being able to focus on wider topics for the channel and still getting views.

Additionally my second channel passed 6 million views (6.137 million views), and 12.5K subscribers, where I post not so quality videos and gaming.

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
DUDE, upgrade your thumbnail and titling game asap, you're leaving MILLION of views on the table. You could be getting 10x, 100x more views than you're currently getting on all those new videos you're pumping out and it doesn't take much time.

EDIT: I'm rude, sorry, I forgot to say congratz. No matter how you do it, 200 million views is MASSIVE. I still haven't reached even 1. Keep uploading, it's CLEARLY working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satrianakula